THIS is it. Tomorrow morning I will pack up tubs and suitcases full of clothes and whatnot and finally leave this wonderful little town that I have called home for the past 4 years. Bittersweet? Yes, that's the best way of putting it. I've been told numerous times this week that of all people I should not be leaving this town because I bleed purple and white and genuinely love this school more than most people do. But this is something I feel I have to do, get out.
I'll be moving to Franklin, Tennessee in mid-July working as the "Family Assistant" to a family up there as well as working as the assistant to the Executive Producer of Zoe. I am so excited and can't wait to see what the Lord has in store! Of course I have some nervousness that comes along with those feelings of excitement, but know that this is what I have been led to do.
Today will be interesting. Telling people bye and packing everything up will most definitely be an emotional roller coaster, but that's just part of it. I love this place and everything it stands for, the people, and the memories. So now I must move on and carry these collected things with me. Well, this is it....it's time for me to keep bumblin' on. (Jamie insisted that I use something with "Bumbles" in my blog. There ya go.)




3 comments:
I am SO proud of you, Benay! Please know I am praying for you as you make this HUGE change in your life...I know what you mean about college at ACU...I often look back on my ACU days because they were SO wonderful....! God Bless You in Franklin. Keep us updated with everything there...
Oh...well thanks, sweets! You mean the world to me, and I am very very proud of you! Glad to know that you are still medicated and feeling okay! Love you!
I know that God has great things planned for you! You have so many gifts He blessed you with and the world is a better place because of it! You always bring a smile to my face and everyone around you. Look out Tennessee here comes Benay! Remember the sky is the limit, so shoot for the stars!
Glad you are feeling better. See you soon.
Love you!
Post a Comment