Towards the end of last semester I told myself that I wanted to start a blog. I could never find the right time to do it though. But when I got my job offer in Tennessee, the time seemed right. I was perfectly fine with starting a whole slew of new things all at the same time. So here it goes...
The last few days have been quite eventful. Let's see, I moved back into my parents' house (only till mid-July), I got to go through the lovely experience of having my wisdom teeth out (which I still look like a chipmunk at the moment and am still quite medicated as well), I started a blog ,and I dyed my hair black...jet black(thanks to Megan and Carly). All of this came in on a whim, but I've enjoyed every single minute of it!
I just finished reading my cousin's latest blog posting (http://ashleygartrell.blogspot.com/). Wow...was pretty much all I could get out. I was completely amazed at what she had said. She had just made my day with her kind words and it was exactly what I needed to hear at the moment. Ashley is my best friend, sister, cousin, role model...and well the list goes on. And to hear her say those words meant the world to me. I cannot even begin to list what all Ashley has done for me, how much she has been there for me, and yes she did help hand sew on beads to my prom dress approximately 20 minutes before prom!! I love this girl and the thing that I love the most is that no matter where we are in our lives, we can both just pick up the phone and talk to each other right where we left off.
So to Ashley, thank you for being my friend and mentor, my sister and my shoulder to cry on. I love you and know that I am just a phone call away! muah!
thoughts on pregnancy
12 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment