Pat Green. I do love that man, ok so maybe just his music. Amanda, Kathryn, one of Kathryn's friends and myself went to see him in concert at City Hall's closing concert this past weekend! City which is a great little venue is closing down to become an Urban Outfitters, and I'm ok with that. The concert was really quite great! Pat was so good! The atmosphere of the other people there was something I could have gone without, but that's ok. Amanda and I went crazy every time he would say something about Texas!
God bless the fact that he is from Texas and has as much pride as Amanda and I have! I had no shame looking like an idiot anytime he said anything about Texas even though I was amongst lots of crazy Tennessseans! The concert was a great little boost of Texas Pride!
This weekend was also the beginning of Life Groups at church! I am so excited about my group and can't wait to get started! I'm in the same group as Amanda and am so thankful for that! She continues to bless me with her wonderful friendship! She has been so great in welcoming me and encouraging me in so many ways! I am truly thankful for her and thank God for allowing us to have such a great friendship!
In the end, I do realize I made two postings on the same day, but I just had so much to say! This weekend was another great one! God bless Kara, Pat Green, Texas, Life Groups, and Amanda.
"Now we were SouthBound 35, We were heading down the road! Hit the border by the morning, Let Texas feel my soul!"
-Pat Green




0 comments:
Post a Comment