I realize that I am a little behind on writing for the week. I usually try to write on the weekends, but it's been a little crazy around here and I haven't had much time to write. I have finally found a small break in my day right now, so that's why I decided to write a little something.
This past weekend I went on a retreat with the Single Focus group from church. There were about 80 of us at Hy-Lake Camp in McMinnville, TN....the boondocks I should say. It turned out to be a great weekend! I met a lot of new people, which is one of the goals I had made for myself and I got to get to know the friends I already had a little bit better.
This weekend however, I get to travel home for John David and Shelley's (my college roommate) wedding! I am so excited for this weekend to see everyone and get to be a part of Shelley's big day! I'm sure I'll have plenty to write about this next weekend. As for now, that is all.




0 comments:
Post a Comment