Monday, September 8, 2008

My Little Black Cat

I know that I may get made fun for this posting, but let's face it, I really don't care. My precious cat Kara (no, she was not named after Cara Gentry, let's get that straighten out right now) passed away this weekend. She was attacked by some stupid neighborhood dogs. I will kill them you mark by word. (Another reason why I don't like dogs!) I hate that she had to die that way, but she died peacefully inside with my parents after they got her away from the dogs. She was 17 years old and had become a part of our family! I absolutely adored her! She was the best cat ever and practically human as well. She was very smart, knew her name, knew what "no" meant, and she loved us too, we know it. 


I found out yesterday after church about what had happened to her. My mom was precious and called Amanda and had it set up to where I was supposed to call my mom while I was still with Amanda so I could have some moral support. Of course I cried and cried and cried. I am however thankful that my parents came up with the whole have Amanda there thing. She was great moral support! Even after hung up the phone, I sat there with Amanda and I told her a bunch of stories about Kara. Cute.

Kara was a part of our family and we loved her for 17 great years! She was with us through a lot of things! I will truly miss that wonderful little cat! 

0 comments: