Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Progress

I'll have to admit, I have not been doing a good job with keeping up with my blog. My life has been pretty calm for the past month or so, and haven't had a whole lot to write about., but I am hoping that is all going to change very soon.

Over the recent weeks I've been spending time with my friends, family, and doing some traveling here and there. I am still awaiting to see where God wants to send me, and so I am waiting patiently, which can be hard at times, because I do not have the greatest amount of patience. I also do not like not having a plan, and so all of these issues can be quite stressful at times.

Recently, I have had the chance to catch up with friends in the DFW area,as well as Austin, and Abilene. This past weekend I made the lone road trip to Lubbock for Jordan and Calli's wedding, which I never been to Lubbock before, or if I have, I do not remember it. Their wedding was absolutely beautiful and every detail fit them perfectly! It was such a wonderful west Texas fall wedding! Not to mention the fact that I did get to see some of my favorite people in the world and catch up with them as well. I am so glad that I made the trip up there!

Other than that, I have been hanging out pretty low. I have been working on myself. Trying to relax, take it one day at a time, work out like I never have before, and enjoy life for what it is. I heard someone mention this the other morning on Good Morning America, "Progress, not Perfection." I love that quote, and I think that is what I am trying to go for right now.

"Even when the rain falls, Even when the floods start rising, Even when the storm comes, I am washed by the water."
-Needtobreathe

0 comments: