Monday night, I had the joy and honor of going to the Celine Dion concert in Dallas with my old roommate Casey. Words cannot express how wonderful the concert was!
Casey and I have been friends since our freshmen year of college. We were roommates our sophomore year and well, we are practically the same person in alot of ways. Short, bumbly, sometimes out of control, love music, love dancing, love acu, aren't afraid to act like complete idiots, love working out, laugh all of the time....the list continues. She's the blond version of me and I am the brunette version of her, as her husband would put it. Casey invited me to go to the concert with her after her husband bought her tickets to the show! We both got dressed up, rode the train to the AAC, and saw the most amazing concert that we will remember for a lifetime!
wow. Celine Dion is amazing! She never missed a beat, note, or movement! And boy can she entertain! I was in complete awe! Casey and I both cried at some point in the concert....and we are not afraid to admit that. That was by far the best concert that I have ever been to. And yes, it was extremely inspiring to witness such an amazing singer perform, and to see what she has done with the talent God has given her.
She performed a few new songs as well as all of her classics! She changed 6 times! There were dancers, the stage was huge and the lights and details to the whole set were amazing. She performed for almost a full 2 hours, and I still can't believe how awesome she is. I really enjoyed watching her sing! And am so thankful that Casey asked me to go with her! That is a night I will never forget!
"I'll be waiting for you, Here inside my heart. I'm the one who wants to love you more. You will see I can give you, Everything you need. Let me be the one to love you more!"
-Celine Dion
thoughts on pregnancy
12 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment