Monday, March 23, 2009

Marching Away

Yes, I realize that I have been quite the slacker lately when it comes to keeping up with my blog. I find myself saying in my mind that, "I'm going to write on my blog today," and then I don't. I then find myself trying to cram a bunch of information in one post, like this one.

Our little rockstar Lyla now has the most fashionable wardrobe that any little baby girl could ever have. Along with bath toys, a stylish high-chair, and any other accessory she may ever need. That's right, the DS threw Marie and Lyla a little baby shower earlier this month. Although little Lyla surprised us all by being pretty early and just wanting to be in our world as quick as she possibly could so we had ,as Melody would put it, a "sip-and-see" shower. The shower was wonderful and it was so much fun to get away for another weekend in Austin.

We have now celebrated my favorite holiday of the year, St.Patrick's day. I absolutely adore that day and am reminded of my Irish heritage. Oh and might I add that I am a very proud Irish woman. I am just dying to go to Ireland one day.

Spring break came and went. It was a relaxing week off, but still a busy time. A dvd that I have been patiently awaiting finally came out and I had a little watch party with JuliAnne and Casey. I'm working on some artistic adventures, which we shall see what happens with those. And I'm working on making myself a better person, both inside and out.

Now, I am hoping to stay more up to date with my life and the postings that I publish on this little blog. No promises though, just hopefulness. There's just something about this time of year that always keeps me sidetracked...the grass is becoming green, the wind has shifted, warmer clothes are coming back into my wardrobe, spring is here.

"Somewhere Over the Rainbow, way up high, there's a land that I've heard of once in a lullaby."
-Judy Garland

0 comments: