Saturday, April 11, 2009

Something New

Let's see, I've been trying out a couple of new things lately, and I must say that they are going quite well. I've started making some big steps in my life, and each time I take a step I remind myself..."What do I have to lose?" It seems to be working so far. As things continue to progress, I imagine that I will have tons to talk about.

Another wonderful new thing has come into my world. My cousin Taylor and his wife Kelcie are now the proud parents of the most precious little boy, Eastin Reid. I get to meet this little bundle of joy tomorrow and cannot wait. He took quite a long time to make his way into our world. I thought he would never get here. I'd just like to think that he wanted to make a fantastic entrance, and boy did he. He's finally here though and I am looking forward to seeing this little guy, and thankful that he is a healthy boy.

I have a feeling that things are fixing to get pretty interesting and exciting in my life, and honestly, I can't wait.

"I've been roaming around, always looking down at all I see. Painted faces fill the places I can't reach. You know that I use somebody. I'm ready now."
-Kings of Leon

1 comments:

Bo and Marie Mechinus said...

okay bums. you should write "something new". i miss your little updates!