I've said it once and I'll say it again, I believe whole heartily that everything happens for a reason. And truthfully, I am quite content with the way things have played out recently. He has a plan, although I may not be able to figure it out at the moment, He's in charge and I am have complete faith in knowing that I am headed in the right direction that He wants me to be going. I've given God complete control and that's how it's going to stay. It's time for me to continue to pull my big girl pants up and pursue my dreams.
Last night Shaley, Evan, Jamie Lyn , and Holly ventured down to good 'ole Cleburne, TX from the big city to hear me sing. I am so glad that they were there! I had the joy, nay, the pleasure to give Evan and Shaley a grand tour of Rio and Cleburne. I hear that there is a facebook album that will soon appear to document this joyous trip. Can't wait, although I would be more than happy if the pictures taken of me as a small cross-eyed tot were left out of the mix. I will say that last night was wonderful and just what I needed. We danced, laughed, sang, and enjoyed every minute. The college friends got to meet some of my friends here, and experience a little slice of country.
To be honest, I cannot wait to see what God has planned for me next. And for now, I'm going along with this crazy dance we call life.
"It's a good night for dancing. It's good night for you."
-Josh Abbott Band
thoughts on pregnancy
12 years ago




1 comments:
Good 'ol Rio! Gotta love it!!
Post a Comment