Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hitched.

So a lot has happened since the last time I wrote a little something on this here blog....


One of my college roommates, Shelley got married to a wonderful guy and friend of mine John David. These two are great. Both as individuals and together. I am quite sad that I didn't get to exactly say what I wanted to at the rehearsal dinner because I got a little nervy. So I'll say some of if now. I am so thankful that Shelley had horrible roommates at the beginning of her junior year because that meant I got to live with her. She has been one of the best roommates I have ever lived with. We've been through a lot! She has been one of the biggest encouragers and supporters of me and has been my shoulder to cry on, a great walking buddy, and the best cake decorator ever. Marring John David only makes her that much more amazing. He is such a wonderful and caring friend and now husband to her. He was the perfect 4th roommate. (No he didn't sleep at our house, but was just there a lot, but we didn't mind) He's so super funny! Some of my greatest memories are with him and Shelley and just hearing them pick on each other or seeing him do his sexy dance. I love them both and could not be happier for them. Thank you for letting me be a part of your lives and wedding and excepting my bumbliness!

I pray only the best for the two of you and am thankful for what you have meant to me in my life and I can't wait to see what God has in store for both of you! 


"The union of your spirits has caused him to remain. For whenever two or more are gathered in his name....There is Love."
Peter, Paul, and Mary

0 comments: