After celebrating Gibby's birthday, enjoying some much needed time with my wonderful friends, and celebrating the time of year when we all remember just how blessed and thankful we should be for everything, which I absolutely adore my Family!......I can say that I am so happy with where I am in my life right now! Completely Revamped.
And now it's time for the countdown(s) to begin......
1. Sara's Wedding
2. Lindsey's return
3. Christmas Break
4. Test Day
5. Christmas and New Year's!
I cannot wait for these upcoming weeks! I plan on taking them one day at a time, and enjoying every single minute! Also....It's time to focus on some different things in my life, and everything else will follow!
"So let's shake hands and reach across those party lines. You've got your friends just like I've got mine. We might think a little differently, But we got a lot in common you will see. We're just like you...Only prettier!"
-Miranda Lambert
thoughts on pregnancy
12 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment