Monday, November 16, 2009

September 9, 2009: Livin' life on the fly....part 2

MY celebration weekend. That's what I called this past weekend. I celebrated my 23 1/2 birthday on the 4th (yes, I know that's a little odd, but I LOVE birthdays and holidays!) I also celebrated the fact that I am now a teacher and things are finally starting to happen! I celebrated the time of my life and I am in, having to no longer put up with drama, enjoying the fact that I can take my time and allow things to happen, and my amazing friends!

I spent the weekend in Austin and stayed with Meagan. We had such a great time and I could not have asked for a better weekend! Both of us are going through alot of the same things, and it is absolutely wonderful to be going through them together! We are so excited about our lives and what's ahead! Our goals are to be career driven and Christ focused and everything else will happen on its own.

I will be leaving Booker T. Washington Recreation and Community Center September 19. From there I am subbing until wither a full-time job or a long-term sub job opens up. I hope to be moving to Austin one day soon but not until I find a teaching job.That is the tentative plan, but I am must say that I am excited either way!

I have never been happier to be in the place that I in right now in my life. God is so good! I've come to appreciate the past few months and all that has occurred. I'm moving on to bigger and better thing, but wouldn't take back a thing. These events and experiences have helped me grow tremendously.

"I got a feelin', that tonight's going to be a good night."
-Black-eyed Peas

0 comments: