Well I did it. I am officially a certified teacher within the state of Texas! I received my probationary certificate last night in the mail, which means that I can teach music anywhere within Texas! I still have complete my probationary year and be recommended by the school district and pass 2 more tests. But I can do that! I am so excited to live y life and see what is going to happen next! I've also closed a few doors that I've known for a while that needed to close. I cannot begin to tell you how good that feels! It is absolutely amazing how God has His perfect timing, even though we may not see it. The place I am currently in I just knew that I was there for a reason, and I know I was. I was there to allow myself to grow, learn from others, interact with others, be an example, even though the ones that needed to see that the most didn't allow that happen. I tried my best and that's all I can do. They don't want it, their loose, not mine. And so I move on and close that door.
This could not have come at a better time in my life. A point when I needed to be assured that what I am trying to do with life is exactly what needs to happen. People come and go. You can try with all of your heart to be a good friend, but the impact you make is up to them. I have an ides of what I want for m life, but I have learned so many times that my plan may not be His. I have a saying that I started saying Spring Break of SR year..."livin' life on the fly." It's time to take that literally and allow God to continue to lead me in the right direction.
I have never been so happy with the way my life is! It's time to LIVE YOUR (MY) LIFE and to kick it back Jack! Praise God for getting me out of situations at just the right time!
"So Live you life...Ain't got no time for haters."
-T.I.
thoughts on pregnancy
12 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment