So, this past weekend was Amy Kay and Legend's (Matt) wedding. It was SO much fun getting to see everyone this weekend and to be a part of Amy Kay and Legend's big day! One of the big highlights from the weekend would most definitely be the rehearsal dinner which took place at the Castle off of I-20. I have always wanted to go in that place so bad, and I finally got the chance to do so. The place was absolutely beautiful! The views, the young little tots playing with swords and wearing crowns and frolicking in the courtyard...it was perfect.
As for the wedding, Amy Kay looked absolutely beautiful; most of us cried, and we realized how easy it is to get out of breath while stomping at the reception, but man it felt so good to do that again! The wedding was perfect and this weekend was absolutely divine!
I was excited for this weekend not only because Amy Kay and Legend were getting hitched, but also because this would be my last time to see some of my friends for a while...well, ok for a month at least. After the wedding, I was able to relax with a few of my favs, Noel, Callie, Shelley, and Shaley while lounging around Shelley's pool till around 2 a.m. It was fabulous. We got to reminisce about the good ole days, talk about the fact that we had to be big girls now, listen to some funny wedding planning stories from Shelley and hear about Callie's fascination and stern belief that the Easter Bunny was real, or should I say, IS real. I love these girls and all of their craziness and darkness. It was good to get one big dose that will hopefully get me through the next few weeks as I embark on my new adventures in Tennessee, which is weird and exciting!
thoughts on pregnancy
12 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment