After around 13 hours of driving from Tennessee to Texas, I was finally home. We did make a few little stops here and there, stopping at Loretta Lynn's Country Store, stopping to see my cousin Julie and her two children, Casen and Kinley, and then of course the usual gas/restroom/and food stops, but we made it home!
We first drove through an area right outside of Franklin called Leiper's Fork (Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman live there) on our way out of town. That area is one of the prettiest things I have ever seen! It was absolutely stunning! The trees are changing with deep colors of orange, green, yellow, red, and dark Burgundy. It takes your breath away just to see all of God's beautiful creation. I've decided that one of my new favorite things is driving through the country and seeing the leaves that have fallen from the trees blew in the air as you drive through them. It is just a beautiful sight to see!
The trip seemed to go by fast, although when we hit the Texas line I insisted that we stop and let me take a picture at the state line! I was so excited to be back, even though it is just for a few weeks! I do have so much to get done during this time, but I am looking forward to it! These next weeks will hopefully unfold so much to me and I am excited to see what all the Lord has in store!
"Take me home, country roads, to the place I belong...."
-John Denver
thoughts on pregnancy
12 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment