Wednesday, October 1, 2008

More Time in this city

I am a big decision recently that I had to make for myself. I decided to leave my job as a "family assistant." It was a very hard decision to make because I have never "quit" anything in my life. That's not who I am and I try with everything in me to succeed and hate failing at anything. But this job was just not for me. I felt that I was loosing who I was and that I was not liking the person I was becoming. It was/is time for a change.


I've decided to stay up here in Tennessee and continue to work and pursue the dreams I have for myself. I love this area and also the church I attend. I've met and made some great friends. I feel like I just need some more time so to do my thing. 

So, I'm back in the hunt for a job. It's scary but truthfully, I'm not that worried. God will provide, he always does. Determination is key ,and I know something will happen. I am excited to see what God has planned as my new adventure, but I am also ready to begin it now! I feel like have so much more to offer to others and I want to put what He has blessed me with to good use! I pray continually for patience, hope, and that I will allow him to place me where I am best needed in order to do his will. But oh how I wish he would show me now! I'm ready, let's go! 


" I promised you the world again. Everything with in my hands. All the riches one could dream, They will come from me. I hoped that you could understand, that this is not what I had planned. Please don't worry now, It will turn around.......cause I need more time. Just a few more months and we'll be fine."
-needtobreathe

"You're the God of this city. You're the King of the people. You're the Lord of this nation, You are. You're the Light in the darkness. You're the Hope to the hopeless. You're the Peace to the restless, You are. 
There is no one like our God. For Greater things have yet to come and Greater things are still to be done in this city!"
-Chris Tomlin

0 comments: