Tomorrow is a big day. It's the tots first day of school, which means I will be waking up at 5:15 a.m to make sure they are up and ready to go. School here starts at 7:25 a.m., which is crazy! I have been waiting for this day to come so that I can have a set schedule! I love having a set plan and I'm so ready to have things in order! I feel like this week will be a little crazy trying to get the kids used to their school routine and their set chores that they have to do before and after school. So I am trying to remind myself to take a deep breath.
Thankfully I enjoyed yet another great weekend with Amanda and her mom going to dinner and seeing the beautiful countryside of Tennessee at Arrington Vineyards (owned by Kix Brooks of Brooks and Dunn). This place was breath taking! And thankfully I have something at the end of the week/weekend to keep me pumped and able to make it through the week....I get to go home to Texas on Friday! I am so excited to go home for Marie's wedding and Shelley's bachelorette weekend! I have never wanted to see my friends and family so bad in my life! I feel like my brain is just going and going.....
"If I just breathe, Let it fill the space between, I'll know everything is alright. Breathe, Every little piece of me you'll see, everything is alright. If I just breathe..."
-Michelle Branch




0 comments:
Post a Comment