I recently discovered my new found love, the weekends. This weekend was especially important to me because it was my first time to go home since moving up to Nash. I got to fly by myself for the first time, which I now love flying, see my parents, watch one of my best friends get married, and then spend some quality time with my the best friends a girl could ever ask for.
I spent Friday night with the rents at home. It was very relaxing and great to finally talk to them in person. I've missed them alot. It was also wonderful to sleep in my own bed. Man I miss that bed. Although I was absolutely exhausted from the week and I was falling asleep at dinner, hanging with the fam was a great feeling and a great boost to keep me going!
Saturday, I got to reunite with some of my most favorite people in the world (besides my fam and a few friends were absent), my friends. Oh how I wish I could rewind the past four years and relive them again, with those same people. I've missed them all so very much and as Amy Kay put it, "When we all get together it's like we regain our power. " So true. We all went to Marie and Bo's wedding. It was so beautiful and Marie looked amazing! Little did I know that I would start crying pretty heavily as she walked down the aisle, but boy did I. It was a great reunion.
That night was Shelley's bachelorette party! It was a blast! We spent the whole night together in down town Ft. Worth and had some good times. Oh how I miss those girls! That night got me so excited for Shelley's wedding! One, because Shelley and John David are getting married. Two, because I get to come home. Three, because I get to have another reunion with my friends and family. I can't wait.
What I learned from the weekend :
1. It's great to get away from time to time.
2. I have the best family in the world.
3. Darkside for life.
4. I love watching sunsets from airplanes.
5. I am truly blessed.




0 comments:
Post a Comment