First of all, Shaley, I tried some new color schemes and none of them allow me to have a light background with dark writing. Sorry. But maybe you can help me figure something out.
I knew that this time of the year was going to be hard because I would be wanting to go back to ACU so bad! And, well I am. It finally hit me tonight. Welcome Week started today and tonight is candlelight devo and oh I wish I was there. I would give anything to move into Gardner dorm all over again and go through all of college again. I never really wanted to admit that this whole growing up thing was going to be hard and I think I've done a pretty good job of not allowing myself not get sappy and sad that I am finally a "Big Girl" and I don't get to be in college anymore.
Part of me just wants to throw my hands up and just say ...I want to move back to Texas right now, but I refuse because God has blessed me and I am just trying my very best to follow him right now and I know that I am here for a reason and I want to fulfill my dreams so much.
And once again I am reminded of this same verse..."And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge- that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:17-19
Wow, now it's time to pull my big girl pants up.




0 comments:
Post a Comment