Friday, August 29, 2008

Oh Chariot

Last night, Amanda, Jamie, and myself went to City Hall (entertainment venue) to see Gavin DeGraw in concert. Wow. I mean, Wow! He was absolutely amazing! We arrived at the show a little later than planned walked in and noticed the merchandise table. Of course I didn't really want to spend that much money on a shirt, but I did. Amanda and I both did. Because if you bought a t-shirt or cd or any other merchandise you received a wrist band that gave you access to meet him after the show! So you better believe we bought something so we could meet him!


The show was awesome! I mean absolutely amazing! He was so energetic and such a great musician! A great live performer and entertainer! He played a very good mix of his old stuff and new songs. Not to mention that he is such a good overall musician! He is so talented on both the guitar and piano. Needless to say the concert was hmm.....divine!

After the show, we all got in line to meet the one and only Gavin Degraw! We were all so excited! We were informed by the security guard that we were not allowed to take pictures with him, which was the one thing we all really really wanted! But I guess meeting him and getting his to sign my shirt worked just as well. I'm not going to lie, I was a little nervous to meet him! I had no idea what I was going to say, but I think I did a very good job! I was calm and cool and he was just the nicest person! I did tell him when he asked me what I thought about the show that I thought everything was so great and the show was so good! But that he didn't play my favorite song, "Meaning." He laughed and apologized , and I told him that he made up for it, so it was ok! I had to be sassy, it's what I do.

I love Gavin Degraw! That was such a good concert! Definitely one of my top 5! And I am so glad I got to see him and meet him and experience it all with my dear little piercey- poo (aka Amanda.) 

"Love has a reason, there's a meaning to the world, We're giving love!"
-Gavin DeGraw

0 comments: