Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A Few Complaints

1. People in Tennessee cannot drive. Granted Amanda warned me about this, but in all seriousness, they can't. They like to ride your tail, pull out in front of you, and also think that since they are driving nice cars and what not that they can get away with anything. 


2. People in Tennessee hate Texas. Sad story, but true. If I hear one more time when I introduce myself to others or being introduced to someone and they ask, "Where did you move here from?" and I reply, "Texas," and they follow up by saying something lame like...." Oh I'm sorry. Texas sucks!," or I hate Texas," or "Good thing you moved up here because Texans have too much state pride and they really shouldn't because it's not all that great,"....the list could go on and on, ugh, I just know that I will say something rude back. Cause here's the deal, Texas should just conquer all of the other states. Let's face the fact that we are pretty much the best state. Ever...Did I mention that I love Texas?

God Bless Texas...

Ok, I'm off my soap box for the time being.

2 comments:

Carol M. said...

Well said!!! You go girl!!!
Why wouldn't we have state pride??? Texas is the BEST state ever!

Love you,
Aunt C

Ashley Gartrell said...

Well put, hon! Texas is the BEST and lets face it, those who dislike Texas clearly resent the fact that they weren't lucky enough to live here! We are a proud state because there is so much to be proud of! Keep spreading the Texas love....even to a few of those bitter Tennessee residents that you may encounter! We love you and miss you bunches!